The research results were published in ‘Science Robotics’
Shin-ichiro Nomura (Associate Professor, Tohoku University’s Graduate School of Engineering) and coworkers research results were published in Science Robotics – a science magazine published by the American Association for the Advancement of Science – on March 1, 2017.
“Micrometer-sized molecular robot changes its shape in response to signal molecules”
Yusuke Sato, Yuichi Hiratsuka, Ibuki Kawamata, Satoshi Murata and Shin-ichiro M. Nomura
Science Robotics 01 Mar 2017: Vol. 2, Issue 4,
Paper accepted: Prof.Hagiya, University of Tokyo
The article (Corresponding author: Prof. Masami Hagiya, University of Tokyo) has been accepted by “Theoretical Computer Science” as below:
Masami Hagiya, Nathanael Aubert-Kato, Shaoyu Wang, and Satoshi Kobayashi: Molecular computers for molecular robots as hybrid systems, Theoretical Computer Science, 2015. DOI: 10.1016/j.tcs.2015.11.002
Book publication (Aug 2015)
Shun-ichi Azuma (Kyoto University) and co-authors will release a new book, entitled “Control of Multi-agent Sytems”, from Corona Publishing in August.
- The research results were published in ‘Science Robotics’ 03/02/2017
- The 1st International Symposium on Molecular Robot Ethics 02/15/2017
- Prize-winning: Ms. M. Hiratani, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology 10/19/2016
- Prize-winning: Yukiko Yamauchi, Assistant professor, Kyushu University 04/25/2016
- Prize-winning: Akinori Kuzuya, Associate Professor, Kansai University 04/13/2016