Prize-winning: Prof. Kazunori Matsuura
Prof. Kazunori Matsuura (Graduate School of Engineering, Tottori Univ.) received “The Chemical Society of Japan Award for Creative Work for 2015” for his achievements about “Creation of Functional Biomaterials based on Biomolecular Recognition” from the The Chemical Society of Japan. The awards ceremony will be held at Doshisya University on March 26th, 2016.
- The research results were published in ‘Science Robotics’ 03/02/2017
- The 1st International Symposium on Molecular Robot Ethics 02/15/2017
- Prize-winning: Ms. M. Hiratani, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology 10/19/2016
- Prize-winning: Yukiko Yamauchi, Assistant professor, Kyushu University 04/25/2016
- Prize-winning: Akinori Kuzuya, Associate Professor, Kansai University 04/13/2016