Prize-winning: Dr. Kenji Usui
Dr. Kenji Usui received the Award for Young Investigator from The Japanese Peptide Society, Japan on Nov. 17, 2015.
Title: Development of designed peptides with a secondary structure for use in nanobiotechnology.
- The research results were published in ‘Science Robotics’ 03/02/2017
- The 1st International Symposium on Molecular Robot Ethics 02/15/2017
- Prize-winning: Ms. M. Hiratani, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology 10/19/2016
- Prize-winning: Yukiko Yamauchi, Assistant professor, Kyushu University 04/25/2016
- Prize-winning: Akinori Kuzuya, Associate Professor, Kansai University 04/13/2016