Best Author Prize of JSIAM
Dr. Yasunori Aoki (Uppsala University), Prof. Ken Hayami (National Institute of Informatics), Prof. Akihiko Konagaya (Tokyo Institute of Technology) receiver this year’s Best Author Prize of the Japan Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics (JSIAM).
The prize winning paper “Cluster Newton Method for Underdetermined Inverse Problems and its Application to Pharmacokinetics Model” was published in the Bulletin of the Japan Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, in 2014, Vol.24, No.4, pp.7-15 . The prize was awarded on September 9th at the 2015 Annual Meeting of the Japan Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics held at Kanazawa University.
- The research results were published in ‘Science Robotics’ 03/02/2017
- The 1st International Symposium on Molecular Robot Ethics 02/15/2017
- Prize-winning: Ms. M. Hiratani, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology 10/19/2016
- Prize-winning: Yukiko Yamauchi, Assistant professor, Kyushu University 04/25/2016
- Prize-winning: Akinori Kuzuya, Associate Professor, Kansai University 04/13/2016