Prize-winning (Apr 2015)
Professor Kenzo Fujimoto (JAIST) was awarded “ 2015 The Commendation for Science and Technology by the Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Science and Technology Promotion Category)”, on his work for the “Promotion of Photochemical Ultrafast DNA and RNA Manipulation”.
- The research results were published in ‘Science Robotics’ 03/02/2017
- The 1st International Symposium on Molecular Robot Ethics 02/15/2017
- Prize-winning: Ms. M. Hiratani, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology 10/19/2016
- Prize-winning: Yukiko Yamauchi, Assistant professor, Kyushu University 04/25/2016
- Prize-winning: Akinori Kuzuya, Associate Professor, Kansai University 04/13/2016